1) Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our offer and our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing procedures and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR is Dr. Marlis Hübner, Bahnstraße 2 D-65824 Schwalbach.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and address, if applicable, and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context, if the enquiry is assigned to a contract, after the time limits for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2) Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against a data controller in respect of personal data relating to you:
- right to information,
- right of rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3) Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes, i.e. simply viewing it without registering and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, if applicable also the legal permission to store data in the context of the initiation of a contractual relationship pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (page visited)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- amount of data transmitted in each case
- previously visited page
- Operating system
- Language and version of the browser software
4) Inventory data
We collect inventory data (e.g. name, address and e-mail address, any services used) insofar as they are required for the establishment, content or amendment of a contractual relationship between us and the user.
There is also a legitimate interest in these according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
5) Disclosure of data to third parties
We will not pass on your data to third parties unless this is permitted by law.
A transfer of your data can either
- necessary for the performance of a contract and then permitted under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR or
- be permitted on the basis of our legitimate interest in effective service design pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR,
- be covered by consent given by you, or
- become necessary if we are lawfully required by a state or authority to hand over your data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
- If your data is passed on to third parties, this is stated in this data protection declaration.
6) Transfer abroad, in particular to the USA
Our website uses external providers based outside the EU for various functions. In particular, cookies, active Java scripts and other techniques may result in the processing and storage of your data outside the EU. However, we will not transfer your data to a third country unless the EU Commission has determined that data protection is comparable to that in the EU or you have given us your informed consent or we have agreed the standard contractual clauses with the provider to protect your data. For the USA, the Privacy Shield agreement
under certain conditions, sufficient data protection has again been established. For more information on your rights in the event of any transfer of data to the USA mentioned below, please visit